sathtastic

Bookake

All the books. In my face.

The Blinding Knife
Being a Quaker
Geoffrey Durham
Shadow Unit 2
Emma Bull, Elizabeth Bear, Amanda Downum, Sarah Monette, Kyle Cassidy

One Less Stiff at the Funeral (Petit Morts)

One Less Stiff at the Funeral - Sean Kennedy Jason is a young psychologist graduate, working at a funeral parlour. He has the oh so glamorous job of dealing with bereaved family and trying to arrange tasteful funerals to everyone's expectations. The latest is not going well, but Jason is happily suprised when the unfriendly Aunt lets young handsom nephew Fred take over the funeral arrangements. Jason finds Fred much easier to get along with. And they set about fulfilling the deceased's bizzarre last wish.. to be commemmorated with chocolate.. enter sweets to the sweet.

This is probably the most humorous of the Petit Morts so far, there were some bizarrely random and comical happenings. But overall quite a sweet (haha), romance beginning.

I'd never read anything by Sean Kennedy before now, but I think I'd probably like to read something else of his now, preferably something a bit longer. I'll have to bump up something of his that's on my tbr list.

See my other reviews of the Petit Morts series: